Lost your HSU ID Card?
If you lose your HSU ID card it is important to report it to the C-Card system so that no one can use your card for purchases fraudulently if it is found.
You may report your card lost by:
  • Contacting the Housing and Dining Cashier's Office
  • Contacting the HSU ID Office
  • Clicking Here

  • If you find your ID card, you must take it in person to the Housing and Dining Cashier's Office or the HSU ID Office to be reactivated.

    To obtain a replacement card:
  • Purchase a replacement from the HSU Cashier's Office
  • Take your receipt to the ID Office in the Library to have a new card produced.